Build a whimsical wedding website with Jack & Rose. Powered by the robust page builder, it suits for newbies who don’t have time for the hassles. We are aware, preparing your wedding could be very busy and you probably don’t have the time to setup a wedding website, or even learning how to build one first. Jack & Rose helps you setup your wedding website in no time. It also has demo data import feature which you can use as a starting point without building from scratch. It comes with many fancy features, like “sakura petal fall effect”, “smooth parallax background”, “CSS3 animations”, “interactive Google Maps”, “filterable gallery grid”, “RSVP form”, “Guestbook page”, etc.
Version 1.3 is out! Now with Guestbook and Background Music feature. Check all the new features and bug fixes in the changelog below.
What makes Jack & Rose the best wedding theme ever!
- Built with clean vintage design in mind, Jack & Rose suits for your vintage thematic wedding events.
- Invite and manage your guests of your wedding events using our RSVP and Guestbook feature.
- Jack & Rose is responsive and mobile optimized, so your guests could access your wedding updates from everywhere.
- Powered by the robust Page Builder, you can easily build the landing page using drag & drop feature, no coding knowledge required.
- A lot of whimsical effects! You can tailor up your landing page with animations, sakura fall effect, and even your romantic background song.
- On top of that, you also have our hand to support whenever you hit problems, we provide top-notch support to all our customers.
What’s inside the package
- Ready-to-install jackrose.zip
- Documentation page
- Ready-to-extend jackrose-child.zip (Child Theme)
- PSD templates: logo (big and small), couple photo frame
- One Click Demo Data: prebuilt layout template (via Page Builder)
** The images on the demo page are not included in the demo data import. They all would be replaced by blank gray images.
Beautiful wedding websites built using Jack & Rose
“Jack & Rose is the best wedding theme ever!”
Full features list
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Retina ready
- Clean and modern design
- Easy configuration with Theme Customizer
- Styled WYSIWYG editor, real visual preview while editing your posts
- Google Fonts integration
- Color options
- Fancy preloader screen
- Drag & drop Page Builder
- One Click Demo Data: prebuilt layout template
- RSVP form
- Guestbook page
- Gallery grid with filters
- Google Maps for showing wedding events location
- Sakura / snow fall effect on Hero Section
- Elements animation
- Background music
- Elements animation
- Fancy footer background image
- Optimized for performance
- Support most of 3rd party plugins
- SEO friendly
- Translation Ready, using .po file
- Documentation page
v1.3 - 1 April, 2016 - Add: Guestbook integration (via Gwolle Guestbook plugin) - Add: Background music to pages - Add: Demo data import - Add: Blank page template - Updat: Buttons widget now has "open in new tab" option - Updat: Comment form CSS styles - Updat: Quote Slider widget now has auto slide option - Updat: All grids elements now has 1 column option - Updat: Convert "hero position" option to "header position" - Updat: Disable Google Maps draggable on mobile devices - Updat: Google Maps pin now supports HTMl tags - Updat: JS libraries version - Updat: Google Maps loading performance - Fix: Preloader logo issue - Fix: "Enter site" link is not showing if there is no preloader logo - Fix: Dropdown menus on touch devices v1.2 - 8 January, 2016 - Add: Hero section position (above / below header) - Add: Hero section button (default "Enter Site") - Fix: JS bug when preloader is disabled - Enhance: Google Fonts select now is sorted alphabetically - Enhance: Documentation now contains video tutorials - Enhance: (Mobile) Navigation menu will collapse after clicked - Updat: FontAwesome 4.5.0 v1.1.1 - 9 December, 2015 - Fix: Google Fonts embed bug - Enhance: Google Fonts select now is sorted alphabetically v1.1 - 8 December, 2015 - Add: Options to hide Sidebar in default pages (blog home, archive, search, single, other pages) - Fix: Kirki Toolkit v2.x issue - Update: Remove some Unneccessary files
Please head over to our support page.
Thanks for checking out Jack & Rose!
If you have any questions or comments in mind, feel free to contact us. We also love hearing some feedback about our products and services. Reach us from our profile’s contact form and see you!